Going into the second quarter of 2015, Hall Construction is working on several commercial projects.
• New classroom addition for Our Savior Lutheran Church in Port Orange.
• Westminster by the Sea Presbyterian Church Addition.
• Parking lot restoration at the Winn Dixie Plaza in Daytona Beach Shores.
• New Gallery Addition at the Museum of Arts & Science in Daytona Beach.
Museum of Arts & Science – Phase 2 Construction
Our residential division has several projects on-going and/or getting ready to start:
• 3,600 sq. ft. garage addition for a home in Ponce Inlet.
• Complete interior/exterior renovation with seawall repair to a riverfront home in New Smyrna Beach
• New dock, boathouse, helicopter pad and RV loop for a riverfront home in Northern Volusia County. This project includes coquina revetment and salt marsh mitigation.
• In Ormond Beach new additions/renovations to a home to comply with ADA requirements.
• New Custom Riverfront home in Daytona including a new pool and dock.
• In Flagler County, we are in permitting for a new 10,000 sq. ft. custom home.